Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My First Reaction: THE BEAVER TRAILER


Ummm...........................................uhhhhhhhhhh.......I.........I have nothing.  I seriously think, this is the perfect movie Mel Gibson can be in.  I mean he's already pretty much crazy after that incident with Oksana.  By the way if you haven't heard the phone call, I'd suggest you look it up.  But yeah, this is the movie to show how deep the psychotic mind of Mel Gibson goes.  The story is basically about Mel's character Walter not being able to communicate his feelings towards his family and others, and he somehow comes across a Beaver Puppet and he talks through this....and the Beaver speaks with an English accent.....which doesn't phase me in the slightest.  Is that weird? I don't know but honestly, I.....I really want to see this.  I want to see how this all going to play out.  I like Mel Gibson as an actor, I think he's good, Jodie Foster is in it and she's not too bad an actress.  Let's wait and see how this turns out.....

Beaver Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdywPWVHt7I

No comments:

Post a Comment